Great recipe for jasmine rice that makes fluffy rice every time. It isn’t too wet or too dry and doesn’t clump all together.
Instant Pot Jasmine Rice
DescriptionGreat recipe for jasmine rice that makes fluffy rice every time. It isn't too wet or too dry and doesn't clump all together.
- Rinse the jasmine rice thoroughly in a fine-mesh strainer
- Add the rice to the inner pot of the pressure cooker, and sprinkle with sea salt
- Add the water, and swirl in the olive oil
- Cover with the lid, set the valve to sealing, and hit PRESSURE COOK for 5 minutes
- Press CANCEL, and turn valve to venting to quick release remaining pressure
- When pin drops, carefully open lid, stir rice, and serve