Great Egg Drop Soup
Egg Drop Soup
DescriptionGreat Egg Drop Soup
- Slice the shallot and press the garlic
- In medium saucepan, on medium heat, saute the shallot and garlic in 1/4 TSP of the Sesame Oil.
- After the shallots and garlic are sauted, mix 8 cups of water, Bullion, remaining Sesame Oil, Soy Sauce, salt and pepper into the saucepan and bring to a light boil.
- In separate bowl, mix 1/2 cup of water and 3 TBS of tapioca flour till there are no clumps.
- Mix the tapioca flour and water mixture into the saucepan and stir.
- Add additional salt and pepper if needed to taste preference.
- In a separate bowl, lightly beat 10 eggs.
- While someone is stirring the boiling mixture, slowly pour the eggs into the saucepan using a fork to interrupt the stream of eggs.