Chocolate Pecan Pie (No Corn Syrup)
The best chocolate pecan pie recipe with NO corn syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- pinch Salt
- 1/2 cup butter melted and cooled
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 unbaked pie shell (9 inches)
- whipped cream
- In a bowl, beat eggs. Gradually add sugar and beat until smooth. Stir in flour, salt and butter. Fold in chips, nuts and vanilla. Pour into the pie shell.
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until set and golden brown. Chill for at least 4 hours. Serve with whipped cream.