Best Banana Bread
Best banana bread recipe I've ever used! This is, in my opinion, a perfect blend of flavor and moistness. Try it and you won't be disappointed!
- 4 Large extra ripe bananas
- 6 ounces chocolate chips or chunks
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 stick butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cup cake flour plus and additional 2 Tablespoons of cake flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Cream the bananas and add chocolate chips/chunks and raisins.
In a large bowl cream the butter and the sugar. Add the vanilla and almond extracts. Stir in the banana mixture, mixing well.
Add the cake flour and baking soda to banana mixture. Stir till mixed. Pour into 2 loaf pans
Bake at 350 for one hour or till firm to tap.