Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gooey yet with a touch of crisp texture that's sure to make one's mouth water for more.
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 bag 12 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375
- Beat sugars, butter, vanilla and egg in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place rounded tablespoonfuls (about 2 inches apart) onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until light brown. Cool 1-2 minutes and place cookies on a wire rack.