Best Banana Bread
Best banana bread recipe I've ever used! This is, in my opinion, a perfect blend of flavor and moistness. Try it and you won't be disappointed!
- 4 Large extra ripe bananas
- 6 ounces chocolate chips or chunks
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 stick butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cup cake flour plus and additional 2 Tablespoons of cake flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Cream the bananas and add chocolate chips/chunks and raisins.
- In a large bowl cream the butter and the sugar. Add the vanilla and almond extracts. Stir in the banana mixture, mixing well.
- Add the cake flour and baking soda to banana mixture. Stir till mixed. Pour into 2 loaf pans
- Bake at 350 for one hour or till firm to tap.