Instant Pot Jasmine Rice
Great recipe for jasmine rice that makes fluffy rice every time. It isn't too wet or too dry and doesn't clump all together.
- 2 dry cups jasmine rice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- Rinse the jasmine rice thoroughly in a fine-mesh strainer
- Add the rice to the inner pot of the pressure cooker, and sprinkle with sea salt
- Add the water, and swirl in the olive oil
- Cover with the lid, set the valve to sealing, and hit PRESSURE COOK for 5 minutes
- Press CANCEL, and turn valve to venting to quick release remaining pressure
- When pin drops, carefully open lid, stir rice, and serve
To expand the recipe it is a 1:1 ratio of rice to water. Make sure you use a dry measuring cup for the rice.